Thursday, December 27, 2018

Office Remodel Part Three

After the skim coat was dry I applied another coat of plaster over the new bits and the surrounding areas and used a mixture of a thick nap roller and my trowel to match the texture with the remaining original sections (and the rest of the house...). I'm getting pretty good at textured drywall these days.




It took several go-arounds, but eventually I was happy with the texture, and at this point the walls were painted with primer followed by two coats of Benjamin Moore white dove flat emulsion. The two new windows stools were also painted the same color. After that all the new outlets were installed and connected to a new 20 AMP circuit breaker at the sub-panel.



I called in my back-up crew to help me finish up the exterior painting.



All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment