If you read this, then you probably saw this post coming. This progress was accomplished over a 4-day weekend (i.e. the Friday was a Holiday, and we took a vacation day from work on the Monday). Here's a last look at the roof before we started tearing out the posts you can see at the right side:
Day four: We were kind of under pressure today because we have work tomorrow and there is going to be an atmospheric river (AR) the day after that. If you don't know, an AR is what was called a storm up until a couple of years ago. As far as I know, this has nothing to do with the European Union.
We got going early, and cut out the new flashing from a roll of six inch wide aluminum: